Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Did I?

I wonder why i didn't i think about all these stuff and told it to you when we had the talk...

I'm starting to think all the things i did.... Did I made you felt cheap?

As an adult myself... I wonder why didn't I stop myself?

This just shows how much that I have not grown. psshhh i shouldn't even consider myself an adult...

I'm really quite a failure huh...

All I want to know is what you really felt... Not only the words I'm Ok but more in what actually you thought.

You might say what can I do even if you told me. I don't know what can I do after hearing what you have said but maybe by hearing your thoughts i might be able to share the load.

This hurts even more when we are still friends but the communication have stop... a feeling truly that is near yet far very far...

tell me what do you think about me!!!!!!! So i may better myself!!!! no, your not just someone that's an experiment to improve me but you'll mark the milestone that i have grown and be remembered that someone as important as you had impacted my life.

God please help me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home