Sunday, April 24, 2011

Don't know

well this is a blog that i have not written for a long long long long time.... soo when i start blogging it's most prob because of something I'm facing and no one to talked too except for the Big Guy up there...

Really if i could turn back time, or rather there's two person wishing this to happen... and i have more self control in what i'm doing and what i'm thinking.... it will be fixed.... i'm not sure if you'll be reading this but if ur reading...

Again i must say that I'm really sorry that you have to go through this. You say that i won't look at you as the same again, i'll look at you differently, BUT, i will see you as the same person as i have seen you for the first time. The normal one among all. I give you my word.

I'm thinking real hard. how are you... what are you feeling now.... i really do hope that you are alright. you say that you are fine and i know that you are strong. I just hope that it's all true. I don't know why am i not believing you.

We are pretty sure that we want to be how it used to be. Let's worked together to make that possible for You are a Great Person!


Aiutami! Aiutami!
Abbi Pieta! Abbi Pieta!
Che sciagurato! Son perduto! Oh, Signore!

Oh, Che guaio!
Che cosa ho fatto?
Oh Signore salvami!
Dov'era la mia testa?
L'ho perduta, Il Mio Amicia!

Per un bacia! Per un bacio!
che cosa ho fatto?
pieta de me
che cosa ho fatto?
mi son buttato
In una catastrofe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home