Monday, April 25, 2011

Be Happy

It took me real long time to realized why am i tormenting myself with the guilt that i did... Keeping in mind that: it's not that i'm not sorry or what but i am sorry, however, what done is done and i should have known better that it will take time to get things back to "normal"...

So instead of showering myself with real negative thoughts and flashback of all the not so good things i have done (thanks to this blog of mine that i kept complaining bout stuff)... I should be thinking happy thoughts, be thankful of what I have and experiencing God's grace that have shower me with in times like these. Alright... yes it sounds like total denial of the things around but it's to make sure i'm doing alright and not dragging ppl around me down to the same pit hole i'm in...

Sooooo to start things out.... Let me recall back any happy thoughts (after the event)... no matter how small and insignificant i should rejoice and be glad in it.
  1. I'm glad that there's food being served on the table so i don't need to crack my head on what to cook :D
  2. It was awesome that i did some catching up with DSL :D she really helped me through although i didn't tell her anything >.< thanks a lot Ding :D
  3. Oh watching zombieland and youtube videos helped me kill some time instead of sobbing and tormenting myself with stuff :D hahahha ( ok it kinda sound sad and like a loser but HEY~~~ it entertained me wakakakak)
  4. Lastly the best thing is that we are still friends :D
I know there's tons of stuff i missed out... simply coz that i'm not paying attention but that's all for now... I should be posting stuff that's happy and i'm thankful about instead of bla bla bla..... LOLZ!!! looks like late night thinking really helps you out :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home