Tuesday, June 20, 2006

~~~ Sound~~~

hie~~~~ well~~~ hmmm~~~ nobody's home~~~ of coz nobody at home ler~~~ ahhaha.... sigh missing my parents a lot now ahaha~~~ can't get used to the silent around the hse~~~ normally will be the sound of my mother doing paper work and the sound of TV broadcasting news or any chinese series~~~ now is replaced by the silence of the house and the music from my computer~~~ occasionally will be the sound of the washing machine humming quietly at the corner of the kitchen~~~

hmmm truly i need someone to accompany me~~~ it's getting on me~~~ ahahha~~~ was just playing my old mp3 songs and out came this song which easily annoy's people~~~ lonely, i'm mr lonely~~~ i guess u know the lyrics ahahah~~~ that's another song that get stuck in ur head easily and another song that got stuck in the head will be the chicken dance song~~~ leon if ur reading this haha dun start to sing^^~~~

oh well anyone going out or anything pls do gib me a call~~~ thanks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home