Monday, June 19, 2006

~~~ Leaving On a Jet Plane~~~

haha same title~~~ well, must be wondering who is leaving this time eh???? well, this time it will be my parents leaving to the United States~~~ sigh~~~ gonna miss them sooo much~~~ suddenly it seems that people around me are leaving~~~ ahaha in some ways~~~ yeah i'm gonna miss them a lot~~~

Lord: I pray Lord for my parents Lord that You grant them journey mercy Lord and also Lord the protection that they need Lord~~~ send Your angels to guide and protect them... May my parents be bless and annointed wherever they go Lord~~~ I pray that You will help them find a Church to attend and be bless by the church Lord... God i commit my parents and everything into Your hands. In Jesus name, Amen.

well~~~ that's just a short prayer~~~ there's more to it~~~ well all i can think off now is my parents and the feeling of not letting them go~~~ people joke that instead of me going to US first, they are going to Explore there first!!! well it's nice but seems that i can't let them go~~~ after all they are my parents!!! been with me for my whole life!!! arrghh dunno what i'm talkin about but neway i pray that God protect them~~~

i hope i don't need to send off anymore of my close one off to overseas again~~~ it hurst to send them~~~ well~~~ i shall take it as a challenge~~~ God i pray that u strengthen me~~~ and help me through this six months alone in M'sia~~~ in Jesus name~~~ Amen~

well guys and gals out there~~~~ HAve fun and enjoy!!!^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home