Wednesday, June 14, 2006

~~~ Quiz~~~

sob sob~~~ studying for my quiz now~~~ ahahah i wonder where i left my late night oil lamp~~~ prepared a few tong~~~ i think 2 tong of cap pisau oil should be fine~~~ sigh~~~~ electric circuits although resolve around ohms law but sooo many theorem to remember!!! i go @@ liao ler~~~

anyway~~~ guys and gals out there~~~ as from my previous blog~~~ u know wat happen lar~~ and yeah~~~ pls be attentive to your hand phones!!! nvr know if got emergency!!! ahahha a friend in dire need of help!!! ahaha oh yah million thanks to nicholas who saved me from the seminar~~~ ahahha~~~

oh talking bout being attentive~~~ she called me yesterday~~~ but then i didn't pick up~~~ *evil laugh: bwahahahha* actually left it in the room to charge an kenot hear ringing tone sooo~~~ opppsss lor~~~ well will take my phone with me everywhere now~~~ ahahha~~~ hp is a great invention!!!! ahahah~~~~ well take care~~~ gtg and study~~~~ ciaoz~~~

~WalTer~GlowIng in RadiaNce~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home