Tuesday, June 13, 2006

~~~ Con~~~

well this happen yesterday when i got back home from home town~~~ well actually the story begins when i was in hometown reading da vinci code~~~( i'm reading to complete the story i've seen in the movies)~~~ yeah and then i received a phone call~~~ well sumone unexpected~~~ a gurl i knew from sabah~~~ knew her during NS~~~ so she called~~~ and den asked me if i go out yam cha or not??? well i said i'm in hometown soo kenot make it~~~ then she said nvr mind lar~~~ then she'll see me on monday lor~~~

well monday afternoon~~~ she called again~~~ and ok lor around 6pm like meet at sunway pyramid lor~~~ yeah~~~ went there and met up with sum of her colleagues which i didn't know~~~ and now the climax~~~ ahaha~~

Her: u know y i ask u out??
me: errrmmm i dunno~~~
her: actually~~~~ ok b4 everything pay me twenty ringgit first...
me: huh??? for wat???
her: oh u see actually i asked u to come and attend a seminar~~~ i booked a ticket for you
already and it's about this very succesful guy~~~ and he will give a seminar to teach us ppl how to grab opportunities~~~
me:ohhh~~~ icic~~~

after that~~~ i immediately msg my friend to safe me from this seminar~~~~ ahahha ask him to call me and then pretend got accident~~~ quite a good excuse to run away from situation~~~ sigh~~~ wasted petrol to go sunway pyramid and extra one ringgit for parking~~~ haiz but neway my friend suddenly said he in asia cafe~~~ sooo ahhh met up with them and watch japan vs aust!!! good match~~~ aust won japan 3:1~~~

ppl out there~~~ if an unexpected long lost friend suddenly call you~~~ got motif~~~~ sooo asked clearly first b4 agreeing~~~

oh btw~~~ today was a boring day~~~ guess wat i did~~~ i helped my mom shred papers~~~ been doing that since 12 pm till now~~~ and still got plenty more to go~~~ well back to shredding paper!!!!

take care and have fun!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home