Thursday, May 25, 2006

~~~ Rainy~~~

rain whole day lor~~~ wat to do~~~ ntg else to do~~~ watch astro pun boring coz no reception~~~~ i wonder y we pay so much and get no reception~~~ asked the techinician and he says coz the rain falls in layers and it will disrupt the signals~~~ and bla bla bla~~~ i wonder how valid is dat??? anyone to inform me???

sigh~~~ now come to think bout it~~~ it nearing june alrdy and i've got to start my application!!! if not i'm soooo dead!!!! plus my parents also leaving to this place call the BIG APPLE( aka NY, New York) on the june of 22nd i think and i'll be home alone for the rest of the year~~~yeah~~~ i'll be staying all by myself supporting myself~~~ working and working~~~

i just hope i can go through this period~~~ wonder if i can do it myself sum times~~~oh well i'll pray for strength!!! well~~ now i'll pray that everything will be fine and changes i hope not to dramatic~~~ i want to get use to da changes~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home