Wednesday, December 21, 2005

~~~ Lesson learN~~~

this is a good lesson~~~~ ntg struck stronger then the lesson from God Himself!! soo it was after camp and as all of us young, strong and handsome youth are fully charge and annointted by the Holy Spirit~~ As most of you know God can never ever tolerate sin~~~ whoever sins will Die~~~ and sooo~~~ it was this afternoon when i did sumthing unpleasant in God eyes~~~ and when He is watching He is really watching over you~~~ sooo the day went on like dat~~~ and in the evening again i did sumthing unpleasant to God eyes.

Then God decide it is time for me to learn and know the Power of God..... It was dinner time when it happen... i tried to eat my dinner but then i'm not feeling hungry~~~ in fact it's like your stomach is bloated after eating buffet!!! Then the sensation of full turns into a feeling of vomit but i just ate a bit of what my mother cooked... sooo dinner time when past and my mom asked me to do the dishes~~~ as i was about 70% finish i couldn't hold any longer~~ i told mom i'm not feeling well and i want to vomit out~~~ but as soon as i reach the toilet~~~ i didn't feel like vomiting but now i feel like doing big "business"!!! oh yeah i said a prayer too saying please forgive me~~~and soo did my business and i felt so much better~~~ this is the experience i felt when God warns and tell us not to stain our body for our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit and must always not let sin touch or stain it!

even so after my business i still felt a bit uneasiness inside of me~~~ i think i should pray more often and get focus with God~~~ no more playing games with this world but stay alert with God~~~ oh yeah~~~ sumthing to add into it~~~ as i finished my business i stood in front of my comp and just started to sing to God and focus on Him~~~ and i saw and image of an ugly creature~~~ i assume it's the devil or demon that's been living in me~~~ and yeah he sum how it just disappear from my sight and i believe God has throughly settle my life and now i believe i am save in His arm...

1 Comments:

Blogger .:: irene ::. said...

Happy New Year, walter! oh, go to www.shoutmix.com =) they have better chatterbox there than the flooble one, if you want one :D take care!

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home