Monday, June 13, 2005

~~~ Funny Phone call~~~

yo~~~~ as the title above~~~ i recieved a weird phone call ler~~~~ ok lar it's actually my from pkn~~~ pkn????? Program Khidmat Negara lor~~~~ hmmmm must salute him coz he actually volunteer~~~ haha~~~~

neway back to da story~~~~ he called me bout 430 pm like dat and he sounds panic on the other side of the phone~~~ the conversation went like this:
friend: "Eh, hi how are u??? nvm but can u help me???"

me: "errrmmm ok.... wat do u want?"

friend:"do u remember when we were in ns, we were in the same room with another roommate and remember how he open his locker?? there, the guy which use sumthing like a hook one ar~~~ u still remember how he open the lock ar??? do u turn it clockwise or counter clockwise?? do u still remember???" ( he spoke very fast~~~)

me: "..."

friend:" pls tell me u still remember..... can u teach me or not?" (mind u he is studying in tarc and i'm in SS2)

me: "..."

friend:" hello u still there???? "

me: "yeah... errmmmmm y dun u tell me wat's happening first?'

friend: "ok u see, it's like this.... i just got back from sabah( he is from sabah), and the hor~~~ i go into my campus.... den i went into my room ar~~~ and den i can't open my locker!!! i mean it's like i forgot to bring my key back u know..... i left the whole bunch over in my house( sabah) so how now???? tell me how ler~~~~ sooo can u teach me or not???? soooo do u still remmber or not how to pick the lock???? which side do u turn clockwise izzit?? arrrr tell me wat to do now ler~~~ i'm panicking already~~~~ how are?? sooo can u teach me???"

me: "y dun u just go call a key smith to open it or just cut it open???"

friend: he too panic to think already and he repeated his situation and asking me for help.

me: "ok u just cut it open lar~~~ i dunno how to pick the lock ler~~"

friend: "ok lar, i guess dat's da only solution...... sooo i'll just cut it off lar~~~~ haiyah how come i forget to bring my key one~~~ oh well.... i think i'll cut it lar~~~~ errmmm thanks yar~~ bye"

by dis time i stoned for a while and den started laughing..... haha~~~~ quite funny lar~~~~ for a guy suddenly ask u to teach him how to pick a lock~~~~ the world is always fill with weird people....

take care, have fun and enjoy~~~
God bless everone~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home