Monday, January 08, 2007

~~~HELLOOO~~~

wahahhaha i'm back and i'm alive!!!!!!!!! hahhaha hey peeps~~~ miss me??? wahahhhaha well just to inform all of u~~~ i'm arrived safely~~~ well it was a dead long trip man~~~ imagine aobut 20 hours flighT!!! it's really killing me actually~~~~ but i had fun in the plane~~~ went for a movie marathon~~~ wacth the movies like step up, gridiron gang, accepted, open season, the host(korean movies is awesome), dragon tiger gate, alien atopsy( i dunno how to spell it) and i think that's it lar~~~ hahah 8 to 9 hours movie marathon!!!! awesome~~~ yeah~~~ well it was a direct flight from sg to LA and it's bout 12 to 15 hours flight like dat~~~ yeap movies and bailey's were my company in the flight and da darn sad thing~~~ no chicks in flight!!!! sob sob!!! ahahahha ;p heheh my flight to sg was fun lar ahahha with a baby crying when take off and landing~~~ actually i dind't think it will bother me but now i can see y ppl just dun like babies in flight~~~ hahhaha it's annoying man~~~^^ hehe upon arriving to LA my goodness the visitor immigrant officer is soooo slow!!!! there's like about 7 to 10 counters and took me about 1 hour to pass the counter yeah~~~ and then need to go another terminal to check in~~~ and nobody told me i can get a shuttle bus!!!!!!!!!!! arrrrrggghhhhh!!!!! yeah walked stupidly towards the terminal about two to three blocks~~~~ tired!!!! zzzzz and yeah my flight delayed and i flu to fresno in a charted flight carrying about 30 ppl or so and yeah it was darn freaking scary!!!! it's like it's not stable when going through turbulance and yeah i sat next to the engine and looking at the proppelar( i dunno how to spell hahaha there goes my english) i wonder will it like drop off or sumthing ahahhaha~~~ oh plus also it keeps on vibrate since i'm sitting next to the engine and yeah it feels like a massage chair like dat~~~ actually infact i think it's like part of my muscle is alrdy firm :P hey no dirty thinking kay!!!^^ well that's all for now~~~ will update more later the days!!^^ ciaoz and have fun peeps!!!!
WalTer~ GlowIng in RadiaNce~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home