Sunday, November 26, 2006

~~~ Rain~~~

sigh it's raining outside heavily~~~ and i cant go out to get my daily dosage of fruits~~~ hmmm i missed eating watermelon, ciku, honeydew~~~ oh well~~~ guess i'll settle with fruit juice then~~~ ur probably wondering wat this got to do with the title~~~ in fact there's nothing to do with rain~~~ well part of it~~~

that was when it's raining about 2 15 like dat~~ rite now it's 2 40 and the rain have stopped sooo i'm sitting here writting this blog while eating my fruits~~~ ahahha~~~~ in fact as i was walking back to the office i thought sumtimes blogging is like writting a live journal~~~ i wonder if will i ever be writting my life, my thoughts, my dreams, my conflicts on real time in the near future~~~ ahahhaha~~~ oh well, it's good that it rains~~~ coz i dun need to water my plants everyday~~~ oh wat trouble it was to wake up 1/2 hour earlier just to water the plants~~~ you may think it's just 1/2 hour earlier but; y dun i let u ask the working ppl~~~ ask them if they would like to wake up 1/2 an hour earlier~~~ maybe not let me ask u~~~ sumtimes u just want to sleep in~~~ sleeping regenerates ur tired body, u dun get hungry if u sleep~~~ hmmm, i wonder if sleep therapy will be introduce~~~~ ahahaha~~~ da ads will be like "SLEEP TO GET WELL!!! TRY OUR 30 DAYS FREE TRIAL!!!!!" terms and condition applies. heheh~~~

HAVE a NICE day PEPZ~~~
~WalTer~GlowIng in RadiaNce~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home