Saturday, August 18, 2007

~~~ Sticky~~~

hohoho~~~ i have no idea why but my roomie all of sudden took out the superglue~~~ well he wanted to glue the broken pieces of box together~~~ sooo yeah~~~ as he opens~~~ he asked me~~~ hey where was the glue's pin that was used to puncture open the superglue??? as he was asking~~ he tried squeezing it and weeee~~~~~

Volcanic eruption!!!!! the lava came pouring out~~~ and it travel in super speed~~~ and the lava hits the foot hill~~~ haha~~~ yeah the foot hill is my friend's finger~~~ rite now my poor roomie is sitting by the sink~~~ soaking his hands in a warm soapy water~~~~ haha my roomie asked me~~~ "what kind of soapy???? bodily soapy or dish washer soapy???"

i went sweat!!!!~~~ haha he panicked until dunno wat to do~~~ lolz~~~ ahahha~~~ haiz kesian~~~~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know... Your title for this post is a bit "misleading"...

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home