Thursday, June 14, 2007

~~~ WEEE ~~~

hohohoho~~~~ these are the photos taken on my 21st Birthday!!!!~~~ woo hoo~~~ Finally!!~~~~ a few recent photos of me~~~~



~~~Dinner at RED ROBIN~~~
*super delicious burgers*

~~~Me hugging the Red Robin mascot~~~
*i wonder if it's a lady inside:P*

~~~Clapping along with the birthday singers~~~

*They have very addictive birthday songs*


~~~ Birthday singers leaving for another birthday song ~~~
*Blushing but can't really see*
*The gurl beside with half a face is carolynn... sry yar*

~~~My first bite of the Sundae~~~
*Sundae is free!!!:)*
~~~MMMmmmm....~~~
*Whip cream!!!! WooT*
~~~ My first remote controlled CAR~~~
*Watch it zzzzzoooommmm*

~~~ Tuning my car~~~

*Mike~~~ the man~~~ he's at the back of me*

hohoho~~~~ that's all~~~ and want to thank those who are able to make it!!!! u guys rox!!!! those who didn't~~~~ u guys rox too~~~~ and of coz not forgetting the ladies~~~~ i had an enjoyable time!!!! love the pressies~~~~ and also thanks for all those who wished me happy birthday!!!~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home