Saturday, March 05, 2005

~~ OH ye@H~~ oH yEaH~~~~

After.... a long long long time...... i have finally regain my rights to use the com again..... haha nope.... i haven't been fighthing for the com but just dat my mother board got burned.... dunno y also.... i'm not sure its either the lightning or maybe i jsut let it run too long???? but dat shouldn't be a problem right??? oh well.... just dat i'm glad dat i can use my com now.... haha

hmmm baking classes started bout two weeks ago.... learn how to bake lotsa stuff..... haha..... and yeah plus also..... i got a cut on my left upper cheek..... wat to do ler..... i was in dis futsal competetion..... and i was doing "goaly"..... enemy striker came towards goal and as a good keeper will always run fer the ball..... i ran towards..... and then....

bam...... dat striker mistook my head as da ball..... and his show somehow cut my face and i had 3 to 5 stitches like dat..... haiz..... there goes my pretty handome face.... well.... in someways maybe look like macho..... but nah not fer me..... haha.... i guess its till now..... i will post more some other tym....
ciaoz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home